Thursday, April 9, 2015

Senior Pictures!!

 I guess I completed one of my April goals already! Yup that's right! I finally got my senior photos taken.

I didn't have a professional photographer like most people usually do. I was blessed to be able to have my mother take these photos with a good quality camera that we have at our house.

We didn't have a set date for when we were planning on taking these pictures, but we knew that we needed to get them taken soon so that they could be developed and mailed out to relatives.

I guess you could say that we took these photos on whim.

 Earlier on the day that we took these photos I was looking around at the people in my class and I was saying to myself "Wow...almost everyone has their senior photos taken except for me!!"

Then when I picked my mother up from work she said "Allie, we really need to take your senior photos! We should just take them today!"

And that's exactly what we did!

We came home and I frantically dug through my dresser drawers and through my closet to find some outfits that were "Senior Picture Worthy" and tried them on to see how they looked.

Thankfully it was a nice day with the sun shining everywhere and it wasn't too hot either!

Okay! So here are the top 8 photos! I'm still trying to narrow it down to 5-6 photos though...hehe!



 



 


I hope you enjoy these photos as much as I do and feel free to comment saying which ones are your favorites! :D





3 comments:

  1. I can't even tell that these photos aren't professional! I love these! You look gorgeous and your hair is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sheriden! We saved a lot of money by doing it this way instead of getting it professionally done! Yeah I was blessed to have my twist out on point that day! haha :)

      Delete