Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Happy Earth Day!



Happy Earth Day everyone!

When it's nice outside I like to do my homework out doors. It can be really relaxing to hear all the birds chirping and communicating with one another and to feel the wind pass through the leaves of the trees - but I have to make sure my homework doesn't blow away!

While I was at school today I really wanted to ask some of my teachers if we could go outside to work on homework to celebrate Earth Day! but I never actually got the guts to get up and ask...

One of these days I want to do something special on Earth day like planting a tree or gardening (which I have a love/hate relationship with) of some sort!

Did you do anything special today to celebrate Earth day? Plant anything? Oh and did you take the "What animal are you" Quiz that Google was offering? Apparently I am a Pangolin! It says that I
am"The practical sort, you know just when to curl up into a ball to thwart predators" 

If you were able to take the quiz let me know what animal you are! Talk to you in the next post!




4 comments:

  1. Aww haha you should've asked to have class outside!! I biked to this really cool botanical garden nearby and just breathed on some plants for a while hahaha (they love carbon dioxide!) and took some pictures with my new camera! The weather was perfect for it here!! <33

    xoxox, Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah...I should have!! and that's really cool to just go biking somewhere, especially to a botanical garden! I would love to do that but where I live isn't very bike friendly...plus I don't have a bike!Dx but I'm sure you got some amazing pictures with your camera!!

      Delete
  2. Happy Earth Day to you too! I don't really celebrate Earth Day but all of these hashtags have been making me want to change my mind about that in the years to come. It would have been a beautiful day to work outside I think. I didn't take the quiz, but I think in one of my past lives, I was a dolphin because they are energetic, love the water, and sex - that sums me up in three words haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Same I'm going to try to be more active in Earth Day next year than I was this year :) and that's funny about the dolphins! I didn't know that about them! haha! well beside being energetic and loving water xD

      Delete