Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Goals!

Hey everyone! Happy April!!

Some of the blogs that enjoy reading include monthly goals that they'll set for themselves. Setting goals gives me a sense of achievement once I know that I've completed that goal. That's why I tend to make a lot of To-Do lists because whenever I set something out for myself to achieve and I actually accomplish it, that is a really satisfying thing for me :D



Here are a couple of goals that I have for myself to complete for the Month of April:

  • Get your senior pictures taken
  • Treat yourself or celebrate your 1 year natural birthday!
  • Find a prom dress that isn't too pricey and actually looks really nice
  • Read blogs more consistently like I used to
  • Continue to blog at least once a week
  • Figure out the layout of this blog
  • Finally finish the Scorch Trials

4 comments:

  1. It really does, and it's also such a great reminder to actually do certain things that would otherwise be forgotten amongst all the other errands and things.

    Anyway, this sounds very exciting! Graduation is such a milestone! Hope you'll have a great time, and good luck dress hunting:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your comment! It literally made my day! You're the one who inspired me to do this monthly goal thing because I love what you do over at your blog! Thank you! and I really do need to work on dress hunting...prom is coming up really quickly!!

      Delete
  2. Loving these April goals! This is making me want to sit down and pen my own April goals, le sigh. It goes on and on and on and on lol. Good luck with your last semester love. I'm excited to hear about your prom! Mine sucked lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww!! Thank you so much Sheriden!! You should try writing out monthly goals! It's really fun even if you don't accomplish all of them! Thank you again and I'll be sure to post about prom :D and i'm sorry that yours didn't go too well :(

      Delete