Wednesday, April 29, 2015

April in Review


Hey everybody! Can you believe that April is practically over?! I graduate in basically 2 weeks! It's going by so fast and there are so many things that I need to do...Dx

Anyways here's a couple things that I did and accomplished this month!

  • I went to the zoo for a Spanish Trip! We basically had the zoo all to ourselves! It was awesome, we even spent the night there by the gorilla exhibit :) It was a great experience!
  • I got my senior pictures taken! YASS~! You can find out more about that here!
  • Yes..I finally finished the Scorch Trials...after like 3 months! Ha!! And I'm like half way through the third book-Death Cure! This series is getting pretty interesting-but I've been told that it has a bad ending :(
  • My mom and I found a prom dress!! and we got it at such a good price....guess how much?? Only $70! When I hear that some people pay like $200+ on their dresses I'm just shocked! They can be so expensive!
  • I became one year natural on April 11th! I didn't really get to celebrate but I did mentally ;)
  • I found a pretty cool web series named First-I'm really enjoying it even though I'm pretty late to watching it!
  • I posted once a week on here for this month and I think I'll try to keep that up :D
  • And finally I think I figured out the layout for this blog! I may experiment with it every now and then but for now I'm diggin it :)
Here's my favorite song of the month! I just can't stop listening to it! :D


I hope you all enjoyed my "April in Review" post! Thank you everyone who has commented! It truly does brighten my day :D Feel free to comment telling me how your April was!


2 comments:

  1. AHH I loveed shopping for prom! I always went all out with my dresses haha I love dressing up! $70 is suchhh a good price girl that's amazing! And what??!!? You slept over at the zoo!?! That's my idea of a PERFECT field trip!! <333 Sounds like a perfect way to wind down high school <33 Wishing you the best of luck for what's next in life!!! :D

    xoxoxoxox, Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!!!! Yesss girl I am so satisfied with the price of the dress! It may not be long and flowy but it's short and sassy!! I'll have some pictures about it once prom happens this Saturday!!! And yes the zoo trip was so much fun! I almost didn't go but I'm so happy that I did! Thank you for stopping by!! :D

      Delete