Friday, April 17, 2015

A Bit About Me!

I've realized that I haven't actually quite introduced myself here on this blog of mine! So it's about time that I do that!

First things first! My name is Alexandrea Jean Owens. Allie is my nickname! Allie Jean Jean is a nickname that my oldest brother calls me.

Whenever I'm asked which name do I prefer I usually say something along the lines of "I really don't care as long as you don't call me Alex I am O.K!"

I'm the youngest of 4 children. I have two older brothers and one older sister!

I'm currently 17 years old but I'll be turning 18 on May 21st!

I am a follower of Jesus Christ and He gives me life! :D

I want to travel so many places! Here's a few of them: Japan, South Korea, China, Mexico, Spain, Ghana, the United Kingdom, Australia, etc...there's so many places I want to go! The world is too big to be stuck in one state!

There are so many languages that I want to learn! Here's a couple of them: Spanish (currently learning), Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, etc

I am addicted to YouTube videos! but I do plan on making YouTube videos sometime this summer!

I love to read books! I've been trying to read books outside of the required reading in school, it's been a bit challenging but I've been pushing through!

I love anime and manga! My favorite anime of all time has got to be One Piece! It's just...epic!

I want to get a tattoo in the future but I have no idea what I want and where I want it!

I have no idea what I want to do with my life or what I'm going to major in in college...It's just so hard to pick one thing to spend the rest of your life doing!

Writing an English paper is like pure torture to me! I procrastinate on it to the last minute and then suffer trying to get it done on time...

Speaking of procrastination I tend to procrastinate sometimes BUT having a daily planner has really helped me to stay on top of things...that is until I have a super lazy day...then there's no stopping it! haha~!

I've never had a boyfriend before and to be honest I don't even know if I'm ready to have a boyfriend yet...I'm still trying to figure myself out at times! plus it seems like a lot of work to be in a relationship!

I created this blog because I love to read other peoples blogs and I wanted to know what it's like to be apart of the blogging community!

Here's a few of my favorite things!

  • Giraffes - they're so beautiful and elegant to me! I've loved them every since I was little..
  • Purple - Even though I don't think I look the best in purple clothing this is in fact my favorite color
  • Cheese Burgers - I wish my favorite food was something more healthier but it is what it is....I love cheese burgers! Of course Red Robin is my favorite restaurant because they have the best burgers!!
  • The number 4 - Four is just the perfect number in my opinion, plus I just like to write the number and I like how it looks! haha yeah a little weird but it's the truth!
I hope you got to know a little more about myself~! Talk to you all in the next post!





2 comments:

  1. :D!! You're so cool!! I took Chinese in college and I love it! It's so musical, there are different tones to each syllable that you have to get right or else you'll say a completely different word hahaha. It's also really artistic which I LOVE; because of the characters. Definitely a challenge but soo cool and fun! <33

    xoxoxo Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Naomi!! Yeah! my friend is Chinese and her mom came to our school for a day back when we were in elementary school and she taught us a couple of words. She said something about how there's like 3 ways of saying "Ma" and if you fluctuate it a certain way it can be taken differently then you may have wanted it to be!

      Delete