Tuesday, December 1, 2015

I'm Back!!! | December Goals


It has been over 2 months since I last posted on here! I am so sorry for that...and of course here comes all the excuses for why I have been so M.I.A :)

First reason...Laziness...yup there have been times where I knew I could have posted on here but I simply was lazy about it. Then once I was lazy about it I got out of the habit!!!

The next excuse is my addiction to YouTube...I have discussed this briefly before but man...do I have a problem or what?! The next reason for my absence is all the school work that I've had to handle for this semester.

The final reason for my random hiatus, and this is the most recent one, is the unfortunate fact that the computer that I usually use has died on me...Well it hasn't exactly died, but it refuses to let me into any user! You know how when you turn on the computer you choose a user to go under, so every time I click my user or anyone else's it acts like it's going to let me in, but then it refreshes and it won't let me in! So frustrating! So yeah I need a new computer now... DX

All n all, the main reason why I haven't posted in so long is procrastination! Yup that stupid sucker got me trapped again!

Now on to my December Goals...

  • First and foremost, I really want to post more on here and get back into the routine of blogging!
  • Be well prepared for the finals that I have coming up and end the semester with straight A's!
  • Do another protective hairstyle - more specifically kinky twists
  • Read at least 2 books
  • Enjoy the rest of 2015!
The song that I have been digging recently is Jaded by Disclosure! I've really been enjoying Disclosure's latest album Caracal, it just makes ya want to dance!


So what are your goals for December and what's your current favorite song?! I'm always interested in knowing what songs people are jamming to :) Oh! and how was your Thanksgiving!? As always thank you for stopping by! And I will be back very soon -- hopefully!







No comments:

Post a Comment