Wednesday, September 2, 2015

August Wrap Up | September Goals

What's up everybody?!

It's crazy how fast the time can go sometimes! I know it's been literally a whole month since I last posted a blog post and that is not very cool at all... I know...But I'm back to wrap up August and bring in September! That's something that I always try to do on here at least :) You can count on it!

Soooo August....Yeah August was such a busy month this year!! I didn't expect it to be this busy but I guess I should have...with school starting and all that jazz

Not only was it hectic and busy because of school starting, but also because my sister and I were doing some car searching!

Car shopping can be very hard and frustrating all at the same time!-unless you don't have a budget or anything along those lines. But I can happily say that my sister and I did get a car and it is very nice!! It all is super exciting!

That's what our car looks like, but not as shiny haha! It's a 2010 Suzuki SX4

I didn't get to read as many books as I wanted to this month...but I'm probably going to have to back down on the reading even though I seriously don't want to! But I just don't have as much time for it anymore Dx Especially since I'm taking a philosophy class and we seriously have so much reading for that class it's ridiculous-but then again I am in college right...

However I did finish the Death Note Series and that was soooo amazing! Like I really liked how it ended, for the most part I guess! I recommend it to anyone who enjoys watching anime or reading manga :)


Now onto my September goals!


  • Try to post more than just once this month!
  • Read 2-3 books-hopefully I'll be able to do this!
  • Get back to reading more blogs if I have the time to-I seriously miss reading all the blogs I follow!
  • Work out more at the YMCA-I actually kind of have to do this because I'm taking a gym class, weird right?
  • Stop procrastinating when it comes to my philosophy class!-I really should be working on that right now, but priorities man! 
  • I guess I just need to manage my time more better...a.k.a not get distracted with YouTube...

This month my favorite song goes out to Stay by: Yuna! I've been listening to a lot of her music this month :) She's pretty awesome

I hope you enjoyed and thank you so much for stopping by even though I have not been as active! I'm going to try to do better!


2 comments:

  1. Awww, isn't it easy to look back on time that's passed and think about all of the shoulda coulda wouldas, don't do it, it's a trap lol. I love your September goals! Especially because I can vibe with them, particularly the books and the blog reading parts, oh my God and working out, I LOVE Yuna lol but you knew that ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay okay I'll try not to fall into the trap!! Haha! And yeah girl we need to get it right and get it tight!! XD haha and yes girl Yuna is da bomb! :D Thank you so much for stopping by!! :)

      Delete