Saturday, May 23, 2015

A Little Update! :D


I know it's been a while since I last posted on this little blog of mine! Almost two whole weeks to be exact! Dx But I have a reason for all of this!

First it started with all the studying a preparations for graduation that I had to do! Thank the Lord that I got through it all though! I was blessed to have passed my senior year with a 4.0 GPA :)

After all the studying I did for finals then came GRADUATING!! Yes girl!! I graduated! :D It was such an amazing experience and even though I am gladly ready to leave my school, I am going to miss it :'(

Since I graduated I had relatives come in to see me graduating and I had so much fun spending time with my aunties because I only get to see them once every so many years :( but I spent as much time with them as I was able to and I enjoyed every bit of it!

After my aunties had left to go back to their homes it was time to celebrate my birthday! On May 21 I turned 18 years old! Whoop Whoop! I still feel the same age but turning 18 is apparently a big deal! ha! I received so much love on my birthday and I was able to truly enjoy myself! For the past couple years I haven't been able to enjoy myself on my birthday because I would usually have finals! Dx But this year I was completely free! It was such a great feeling :D

Here's some pictures from my graduation day :)




I hope you've been having a great day so far and I've hope you've enjoyed sharing this milestone in my life with me! :D Thanks for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Congrats on that GPA mama! I had that GPA once in my academic life lol and let me tell you it's a lot of hard work so I know you worked your butt off to get to where you are. Congrats on graduating! You look gorgeous! And happy belated birthday! How does it feel to be 18 years young?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!!! And yes there were several stressful times throughout this year but I made it through!! Thank the Lord! Lol and it feels great being 18! I can legally get a tattoo if I want!! Which I eventually want one but I have no idea what I would get so I'm just going to wait :D thank you for stopping by!!

      Delete