Friday, July 3, 2015

July Goals!!!


This month I'm going to try to keep it simple and yet not too simple because this is the last month that I have before I have to go back to school! O.O It's gone so quickly so I need to make the best of it!

  • Read 3 books
  • Hang out with friends that I haven't been around in a while
  • Finally clear out my school backpack!
  • Do a protective hairstyle
  • Be a more consistent blogger hehe...
  • Discover some really good music
  • Get back to writing in my fauxbonichi
  • Enjoy the last bit of summer that I have!

Let me know what kinds of goals you have for this month! :)




2 comments:

  1. You ain't neva neva lied! The summer is pretty much gone and I am in complete and utter disbelief. Lol I waited so long and hard for warm weather and now it feels like it's coming to an end already. But I love your goals here. I've been meaning to pick up reading more and want to go get some books from a little bookstore maybe to assist with that desire. And yes to writing, being more consistent with blogging (I need that too evidently lol), and enjoying the last days of summer, heyyyy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so sad how fast it has gone!! I'm not ready!! Take me back to June please! lol! And yes get you a book girl!!! It is so refreshing to just sit down and read a book!! Thank you so much for stopping by!! :D

      Delete