Thursday, July 16, 2015

A to Z of Me

I found this idea from TheBlueEyedNightOwl! She did this a while back and I figured now would be a good time for me to do this! I'm currently away from home so I don't have my usual desktop computer, so I'm typing this on my iPod touch right now! Gotta do what you gotta do right?? Well I hope you enjoy!!

A. Age: 18

B. Bed size: Queen

C. Chore that you hate: Dishes!! In my house being on dishes means a lot more than just cleaning the dishes... It's like you basically have to clean up after everyone and it can be so annoying!!


D. Dogs: I don't have any and never have unfortunately


E. Essential start to your day: Lately it's been looking at YouTube videos to help me wake up and be more alert


F. Favorite color: PURPLE~!! I also like orange, lime green and pink


G. Gold or Silver: Jewelry wise I would say silver but if we're talking about the color then gold


H. Height: a little over 5'2"


I. Instruments you play: Clarinet and Tenor Saxophone


J. Job title: Currently working in the fast food industry :/


K. Kids: I definitely want to have children in the future! At least 2 :)


L. Live: Kansas, USA


M. Mother’s name: Angela


N. Nicknames: Allie, Allie Jean Jean, and Triangle


O. Overnight hospital stays: Thankfully none


P. Pet peeves: When people don't clean up after themselves and then expect me to clean it! Dx


Q. Quote from a movie: "Your mom created these Eco balls, they disolve in water." X'D


R. Right or left handed: Right


S. Siblings: 3! Two older brothers and an older sister


T. Time you wake up: Depends on what time of year it is. During school time I have to wake up early around 6 something. During summer break I usually get up around 10-11 haha unless I have work.


U. Underwear: I mainly have comfortable underwear... Haha yeah...


V. Vegetable you hate: peas!! Those things are literally disgusting!! Dx


W. What makes you run late: Usually my parents... Or siblings or me procrastinating to the last minute...


X. X-Rays you’ve had: X-Rays on my teeth I believe... Yeah definitely x-Rays on my teeth


Y. Yummy food that you make:uI don't cook much... But I can make some really good box chocolate cake!! Haha that's really sad....


Z. Zoo animal: Giraffe~!

No comments:

Post a Comment