Monday, June 1, 2015

May In Review | June Goals!


Happy June Everybody!!!

May is already over and June has come! May was one of the most stressful and also one of the most exciting months so far in this year :) With finals and papers that I had to write just around the corner from graduation and relatives coming in, it was a lot to handle! But I made it through and now I can enjoy myself to the fullest this summer break!!! 

Here's some of the things that I was able to accomplish from my goals in May:

     ✔Go to at least one Grad Party - I actually went to 2!

     ✔Spend good quality time with my relatives

     ✔Graduate from High School! :D

     ✔Celebrate my 18th Birthday!

     ✔Treat yourself to some cute online stationery items

     ✔Read two books - I finished reading Death Cure and I re-read Just One Day

This summer I'm going to try to spend my summer to the fullest! That means I'm going to try not to just sleep it all away! Haha I already did that the first week - hopefully I got it all out of my system!

Without further ado here are my June goals!:

  • Don't sleep your summer away!
  • Read 3 books
  • Seriously clean out/get rid of some clothes
  • Recover quickly from getting my wisdom teeth pulled Dx 
  • Post on here at least once a week - or more! hehe
  • Get back to practicing Spanish! 
  • Get back to working out!! Haaaa I've really been slacking!!
Here's a song that I've been enjoying this month...It just gets me pumped up for whatever reason! Haha!



Thank you for stopping by! And again comments are always appreciated! Any specific June plans for you? Let me know~!





2 comments:

  1. YES!! Trust me, once you get rid of those clothes you'll feel so much lighter! And it feels really good too to do something for the greater good! <33 ahh aren't grad parties soo fun?! You're at a really exciting time in your life right now!! <33 I'm definitely trying to post more on my blog too hahaha sometimes it's hard because we're too busy living life ;D but with a little scheduling and planning it will all work out :D happy to see you making so may positive changes!!!!!

    xoxoxoxox, Naomi | http://bunnyandfawn.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it girl! Getting rid of clothes is really relieving! And yes grad parties are fun!!! I really enjoyed myself at the second one that I went to because it was all friends haha!!! Thank you again for stopping by Naomi!! :D

      Delete