Saturday, March 28, 2015

Posting Once a Week?!

If you can't tell already I'm still trying to get the hang of this whole blogging thing. I'm trying to decide what my blog is going to mainly focus on and what the content should be about. More importantly I'm trying to figure out the layout and template I want this blog to have!

 It's all something that is completely new to me...On top of all this, in the back of my mind I am wanting to create a YouTube channel!! Yes I know, pretty big right? Just throwing myself out there.

But I've always wanted to post videos on my YouTube channel for a pretty long time now. I'm watching YouTube videos ALL THE TIME~!! So in my mind I'm thinking "Since you watch YouTube so much, why don't you try to do something with it because a good majority of your time is spent watching YouTube videos!" ...it's so true.

 Before I do that, I would really like to have my blog all nice and set up so I know what i'm going to be all about, if ya know what I mean :D

In order to accomplish this, I might as well post once a week to get into the routine of things right?! That is exactly what I'm going to do! Hopefully by next week or by the end of April (that's a big stretch I know..) I will have the theme of this blog all figured out and be on my way!

I'm still wondering if anyone will ever notice this blog! Hopefully it will be noticed eventually! But in the meantime I'm going to do my thing :)

Talk to you all in the next blog post~!

~Allie Jean

2 comments:

  1. Just write what you're inspired by and when you're inspired to. If one post a week is what you're up for then so be it! And if you're thinking about starting a channel I say go for it! Lol I have one too but I rarely post, I hope to change that this summer tho

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah! I'll be sure to write about what I'm inspired by and the little things that I find interesting :) and yeah I think I'm actually going to start my YouTube channel once I'm out of school since things will hopefully be a bit more chill :) Im subscribed to your channel!! And I'll be glad when you're able to upload some more videos :D

      Delete