Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Finals Week!!


Hey Everybody!!

We have already reached the end of the semester and things are starting to crack down!! Has this semester gone by quickly for anyone else? I feel that it went really quickly, but it did start out slow to me.

For most college students this is finals week, which can be one of the most stressful times during the semester. So far I have gotten 3 out of 4 of my finals done.

The first final I had really caught me off guard and that was my philosophy final. My professor gave us the questions two weeks before it was due, but I was distracted by Thanksgiving break because I really wanted to enjoy my break and not worry about my homework and such.

I hope I got a good grade on it, but I definitely completed that final at the last minute.

Yesterday I took my College Algebra final, which I feel pretty good about. And today I took my Fitness for Life final which was super easy - I just checked my score and I got 69 out of 70! 

Now the main final I have to focus on now is my Art Appreciation final! This class has been my most difficult class surprisingly enough. 

I don't have this final until this upcoming Thursday, so I'm going to make sure I spend some good quality time studying for it so I can feel as confident as I have on some of my past finals!

Is anyone else studying for finals now? I now my friends who are still in high school don't have their finals until next week, but it's always good to be ahead of the game and be proactive!

After I take my Art Appreciation final on Thursday I will be done with this semester!! Which means I'll be on Winter Break!!!

That's all I have for now, but I'll definitely be back soon with another post :) Thanks for stopping by!



No comments:

Post a Comment